BoatBanter.com

-   -   Does anybody know? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/86874-does-anybody-know.html)

Wilbur Hubbard October 8th 07 12:18 AM

Does anybody know?

Does anybody know how to configure Outhouse Xpress to automatically
delete any posts to a thread that's longer than, say, 12 posts? The
reason I ask is I can't help noticing when a thread gets any longer than
that, give or take a few posts, it's always off-topic and frequented by
the unintelligent, lame and useless. Names such as Katy, Scotty, Capt.
JG, Hall, Horvath and Capt. Rob are chronic in their appearance at the
tail end of threads that were interesting reading to begin with but soon
degenerated into mind-numbing, girlish chit-chat, grade school level
insults and other such pathetic and unworthy drivel.

Wilbur Hubbard

Pantomime Princess Margaret October 8th 07 01:06 AM

Does anybody know?

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
Does anybody know how to configure Outhouse Xpress to automatically delete
any posts to a thread that's longer than, say, 12 posts? The reason I ask
is I can't help noticing when a thread gets any longer than that, give or
take a few posts, it's always off-topic and frequented by the
unintelligent, lame and useless. Names such as Katy, Scotty, Capt. JG,
Hall, Horvath and Capt. Rob are chronic in their appearance at the tail
end of threads that were interesting reading to begin with but soon
degenerated into mind-numbing, girlish chit-chat, grade school level
insults and other such pathetic and unworthy drivel.

Wilbur Hubbard

It may be best just to simply ignore it.

Scotty October 8th 07 12:37 PM

Does anybody know?

I do, but I can't reply yet.

Scotty (waiting for the 11th post)

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message
anews.com.

Sarcasmatron October 9th 07 09:25 AM

Does anybody know?

I must've missed the previous 12 posts.

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
Does anybody know how to configure Outhouse Xpress to automatically delete
any posts to a thread that's longer than, say, 12 posts? [snip]