BoatBanter.com

-   -   Ahoy Scout! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/86494-ahoy-scout.html)

Scotty September 23rd 07 09:40 PM

Ahoy Scout!

Been out on the boat much? Got all the bugs worked out?
Saw a Seaward last week, nice looking boat!

Scotty

Scout October 1st 07 12:04 AM

Ahoy Scout!

Took my last sail with her this weekend, time to move up to something
bigger.
Scout

. ..

Scout October 1st 07 09:55 PM

Ahoy Scout!

dunno, 35 - 45 ft range, simpler, less fancy arrangement.
Still working on it :o)
Scout

"Scotty" wrote in message
Now what?

"Scout" wrote in message
. ..
Took my last sail with her this weekend, time to move up

to something
bigger.
Scout

. ..

[email protected] October 1st 07 10:28 PM

Ahoy Scout!

"Scout" wrote:
dunno, 35 - 45 ft range, simpler, less fancy arrangement.
Still working on it :o)

You're not going for the Eagle 32?
Hope you rememebr the benefits of shallow draft!

Fresh Breezes- Doug King