BoatBanter.com

-   -   Doug's Venture on You Tube (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/86343-dougs-venture-you-tube.html)

LLoyd Bonafide September 19th 07 02:20 AM

Doug's Venture on You Tube

Doug just sent me this link to Youtube. He's singing his way down the
Mississippi. Can you spot him on the video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_kXFS-HND0

Joe September 19th 07 02:39 AM

Doug's Venture on You Tube

On Sep 18, 8:20 pm, "Lloyd Bonafide" wrote:
Doug just sent me this link to Youtube. He's singing his way down the
Mississippi. Can you spot him on the video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_kXFS-HND0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxMquzLB0-E

Joe

LLoyd Bonafide September 19th 07 02:44 AM

Doug's Venture on You Tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPmdb315upY

katy September 19th 07 01:19 PM

Doug's Venture on You Tube

Lloyd Bonafide wrote:
Doug just sent me this link to Youtube. He's singing his way down the
Mississippi. Can you spot him on the video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_kXFS-HND0

Only a true Roger Whittaker fan could appreciate Heino...

katy September 19th 07 01:30 PM

Doug's Venture on You Tube

Joe wrote:
On Sep 18, 8:20 pm, "Lloyd Bonafide" wrote:

Doug just sent me this link to Youtube. He's singing his way down the
Mississippi. Can you spot him on the video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_kXFS-HND0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxMquzLB0-E

Joe

hahahaha...I didn't know you could watch Popeye on YouTube! Thanks Joe!

Joe September 19th 07 04:48 PM

Doug's Venture on You Tube

On Sep 19, 7:30 am, katy wrote:
Joe wrote:
On Sep 18, 8:20 pm, "Lloyd Bonafide" wrote:

Doug just sent me this link to Youtube. He's singing his way down the
Mississippi. Can you spot him on the video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_kXFS-HND0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxMquzLB0-E

Joe

hahahaha...I didn't know you could watch Popeye on YouTube! Thanks Joe!

Yeah, it's cool better record the good ones before some lawyer gets
them pulled.

Here is the very first with Betty Boop,

"So strike up the band
It's popeye the sailor man
Cap in his hand
Right off a whaler

Standing alone-don't let him go
He's six ft every inch a sailor"
betty boop

Joe

[email protected] September 24th 07 11:21 PM

Doug's Venture on You Tube

"Lloyd Bonafide" wrote:
Doug just sent me this link to Youtube. He's singing his way down the
Mississippi. Can you spot him on the video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_kXFS-HND0

Well that's very flattering, but none of those guys has an electric
guitar!

DSK