BoatBanter.com

-   -   Silly Sailing (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/86269-silly-sailing.html)

Capt. Rob September 16th 07 10:34 PM

Silly Sailing

I've had my second mad bad cold...went sailing yesterday and today and
a sweet, but cold wind carved a hole in my throat. Now I sound like a
Cylon and am nearly as stiff.

Lesson: Don't sail when your sick, even when 4 pretty girls beg to go!

RB
35s5
NY

Wilbur Hubbard September 16th 07 10:41 PM

Silly Sailing

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
I've had my second mad bad cold...went sailing yesterday and today and
a sweet, but cold wind carved a hole in my throat. Now I sound like a
Cylon and am nearly as stiff.

Lesson: Don't sail when your sick, even when 4 pretty girls beg to go!

Frequent colds are often a sign of a compromised immune system. A
compromised immune system can be a symptom of HIV. Stay out of those
pretty girls.

Wilbur Hubbard

Bloody Horvath September 17th 07 11:52 PM

Silly Sailing

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 21:34:34 -0000, "Capt. Rob"
wrote this crap:

I've had my second mad bad cold...went sailing yesterday and today and
a sweet, but cold wind carved a hole in my throat. Now I sound like a
Cylon and am nearly as stiff.

Lesson: Don't sail when your sick, even when 4 pretty girls beg to go!

Lesson Two. Don't be a wuss.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.