BoatBanter.com

-   -   Thanks Joe (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/86137-thanks-joe.html)

Thom Stewart September 11th 07 03:22 AM

Thanks Joe

You were a great help. I didn't have to join Google. Almost did!

At 81 and years of shortcut key I just couldn't remember Addy. While
filling out Google membership I remember how I came upon it.

Now all I have to do is: "Be Careful with my Coffee." Have no shortcut
Key but I have it listed in my FAV page.

Again thanks.

Joe September 11th 07 03:50 AM

Thanks Joe

On Sep 10, 9:22 pm, (Thom Stewart) wrote:
You were a great help. I didn't have to join Google. Almost did!

At 81 and years of shortcut key I just couldn't remember Addy. While
filling out Google membership I remember how I came upon it.

Now all I have to do is: "Be Careful with my Coffee." Have no shortcut
Key but I have it listed in my FAV page.

Again thanks.

JML Sigs

That coffee can be dangerious to a keyboard.

Hope all is well in the PNW.

BTW did you know they have octopussy's that live in tree's in your
neck of the woods?

Joe

Wilbur Hubbard September 11th 07 04:04 AM

Thanks Joe

"Thom Stewart" posted a bunch of html crap again in
message ...

You were a great help. I didn't have to join Google. Almost did!

At 81 and years of shortcut key I just couldn't remember Addy. While
filling out Google membership I remember how I came upon it.

Now all I have to do is: "Be Careful with my Coffee." Have no
shortcut
Key but I have it listed in my FAV page.

Again thanks.

Hey Sharku,

Please go away with your binary posts.

And, what's with breaking your promise to quit the group for good? I
know, I know! It's just too difficult for you to live a day in your
boring life without reading one of my brilliant, perceptive and
stimulating posts. I guess you can't be blamed for that as you're not
the only one so afflicted, it seems.

Wilbur Hubbard

JML Sigs

Thom Stewart September 11th 07 04:27 AM

Thanks Joe

Never seen a treed octopuss but have seen quite a few. nagged them while
trolling slow & deep.They are a strange and rather nice animal. hen you
bring one up they aren't to happy but as soon a they see you mean them
no harm they are almost friendly. They sure don't want to waste to much
time getting back into the water.

Donal September 11th 07 10:46 PM

Thanks Joe

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

You were a great help. I didn't have to join Google. Almost did!

At 81 and years of shortcut key I just couldn't remember Addy. While
filling out Google membership I remember how I came upon it.

Belated greetings Thom.

Sorry that I missed it this year.

BTW, you are entitled to be grumpy on Usenet when you are 81!!

Regards

Donal