BoatBanter.com

-   -   Sailing in the Matrix (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/85813-sailing-matrix.html)

Capt. Rob September 2nd 07 03:04 PM

Sailing in the Matrix

How jealous can poor Sloco be? Is he still claiming that I have a B&W
TV and live in Brooklyn somewhere? Yup, he is!!!

Friend from Ireland takes her first try at the wheel....

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...35s5/Fee01.jpg

Yep, another girl in her 20's with makes more money than Sloco or
Scotty Potty! She a travel RN who also runs her own medical supply
company.

Today looks amazing....even in the matrix! Funny how I manage to get
all of these pics and videos in the Matrix while most here have yet to
see a single pic of anything from Sloco!

I think I'll take the Matrix over Sloco's sad world anyday! My world
has girls, sex and sailing.
Here's a recent pic of Sloco's world...

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Exhibi...res/card71.JPG

RB
35s5
NY

Horvath September 2nd 07 11:48 PM

Sailing in the Matrix

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 14:04:23 -0000, "Capt. Rob"
wrote this crap:

I think I'll take the Matrix over Sloco's sad world anyday! My world
has girls, sex and sailing.

Maybe someday you'll visit it.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

Ringmaster September 5th 07 04:28 PM

Sailing in the Matrix

Who's the gay boy in the back of the boat? You're tactician?

35s5: Gay designer interior?

Capt. Rob September 5th 07 11:42 PM

Sailing in the Matrix

Who's the gay boy in the back of the boat? You're tactician?

Actually he's married to one of the Ghost girls and now is about to
sell his 420 for some sort of small cruiser. At 28 he'll be buying a
nicer boat than yours by a mile!
Thanks for letting the whole of ASA know you find him attractive!

RB
35s5
NY