BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hurricane Dean (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/85255-hurricane-dean.html)

Joe August 20th 07 08:21 PM

Hurricane Dean

Well if you put in the forcast track you can see Dean is turning more
north than predicted. Bet it hits closer to Cancun. The low we hoped
shifted west is heading north..ugh. Still I think Dean will cross and
hit North Mexico, maybe south Texas..

People have gone mad at the grocery stores and liquor stores...After
Rita I think no one leaving.

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/flt/t1/loop-vis.html

Interesting is the next one that is predicted to hit around Cape
Kennedy.. You can see it developing due east of Florida.

Joe