BoatBanter.com

-   -   Season update (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/82279-season-update.html)

John Cairns July 7th 07 09:36 PM

Season update

Been pretty busy, no time to post. Got a 1st in the Mills. Got a 1st in
the club regatta, the Lighthouse Challenge. Even managed to sail my own
boat a bit, went down to Colchester last weekend and had a nice sail
there AND back, which was unusual. Haven't taken many pics, got a few
the night we did committee boat on Madame X, still haven't posted those
up yet, may put up a new album for that purpose. Come to think of it,
still haven't posted up the pics from the last sailing junket/fiasco in
January, will have to get those up also.

John Cairns

Horvath July 8th 07 01:07 PM

Season update

On Sat, 07 Jul 2007 20:36:04 GMT, John Cairns
wrote this crap:

Been pretty busy, no time to post. Got a 1st in the Mills. Got a 1st in
the club regatta, the Lighthouse Challenge. Even managed to sail my own
boat a bit, went down to Colchester last weekend and had a nice sail
there AND back, which was unusual. Haven't taken many pics, got a few
the night we did committee boat on Madame X, still haven't posted those
up yet, may put up a new album for that purpose. Come to think of it,
still haven't posted up the pics from the last sailing junket/fiasco in
January, will have to get those up also.

John Cairns

Way to go, John. What boat were you on in the Mill's? I didn't see
you at the awards. Did you notice that I took a third?

Are you going to be at Bay Week?

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.