BoatBanter.com

-   -   Bobsprit has a very successful marriage based on poll (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/82163-bobsprit-has-very-successful-marriage-based-poll.html)

Wilbur Hubbard July 2nd 07 07:58 PM

Bobsprit has a very successful marriage based on poll

Based on the latest Pew poll, it's gotta be concluded that Capt. Rob has
a very successful marriage. He obviously shares the housework. Does the
majority of it himself while his wife's at the hospital working her butt
off....

Wilbur Hubbard

Capt. Rob July 2nd 07 08:04 PM

Bobsprit has a very successful marriage based on poll

On Jul 2, 2:58 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
Based on the latest Pew poll, it's gotta be concluded that Capt. Rob has
a very successful marriage. He obviously shares the housework. Does the
majority of it himself while his wife's at the hospital working her butt
off....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...07/07/01/AR200...

Wilbur Hubbard

Yup. I work 26 hours per week and take care of Thomas pretty much full
time. Suzanne works 32.5 hours per week and takes care of Thomas full
time. I work from home and Suzanne works at night when Thomas is
sleeping. We get to sail all the time and we also get to be with our
son full time instead of one of us missing out like most families.
When Thomas is 5 and in school we'll alter our schedule and Suzanne
will proibably only work 2 days per week.
Not too shabby!

RB
35s5
NY