BoatBanter.com

-   -   Fantastic Sailing! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/82158-fantastic-sailing.html)

Capt. Rob July 2nd 07 04:33 PM

Fantastic Sailing!

Well....when will this amazing weather end....? I can't believe how
nice it's been. Sailed to Oyster Bay on our friend's Tartan 34 and
stayed overnight, swam and fished for a while. Her owner has a broken
wrist, so we volunteered to sail the boat for her and gave our boat a
rest. We actually left the boat there on a friend's mooring. We'll
probably sail her back tomorrow with Thomas and company!
I hope everyone is enjoying this weather!

RB
35s5
NY

Bob Crantz July 2nd 07 04:46 PM