BoatBanter.com

-   -   Sail weight of Ranger 26 Jim & Main sail (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/80665-sail-weight-ranger-26-jim-main-sail.html)

Zanthus May 16th 07 03:22 PM

Sail weight of Ranger 26 Jim & Main sail

I am going to get my sails cleaned the the service charges by the
pound. I am trying to figure out what these sails weigh. Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob

katy May 16th 07 04:18 PM

Zanthus wrote:
I am going to get my sails cleaned the the service charges by the
pound. I am trying to figure out what these sails weigh. Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob

Get on a scale and weigh yourself...remember what you weigh...then pick
up the sail and get back on the scale....subtract the previopus weight
alone form weight with sail...voila...that's how much your sail
weighs...multiply that figure by price per lb...