BoatBanter.com

-   -   ENOUGH! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/79293-re-enough.html)

Vito March 22nd 07 11:44 AM

ENOUGH!

Like I said "Deja Vu".
Despite the heroic efforts of our troops, Blundering Bush & co. have turned
victory into defeat .... just like LBJ did. The anti-war freaks have again
began wrongly blaming the soldiers and the pro-Bush idiots are again
beginning to blame the freaks rather than the politicians who got some 3000
of our troops killed for no reason. Put the blame where it belongs!! If
Roosevelt had been as stupid as "W" he would have invaded Russia in response
to Pearl Harbor!

"Nathan Branden" wrote
:I just read that American war protesters are buring effigies of
: American soldiers .....