BoatBanter.com

-   -   Mundo = Manly (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/78772-mundo-%3D-manly.html)

Bob Crantz March 3rd 07 07:15 PM

Mundo = Manly

http://www.mundoproducts.com/mundo-brand-c-24.html

hahahahaha!!!!

Mundo March 3rd 07 09:30 PM

Mundo = Manly

On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 14:15:11 -0500, Bob Crantz wrote
(in article ):

http://www.mundoproducts.com/mundo-brand-c-24.html

Now you know my secret. About 700k a year for the last 3 years by relabeling
existing products........Bwahahaha.

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

Joe March 4th 07 01:26 AM

Mundo = Manly

http://www.mundoproducts.com/mundo-brand-c-24.html

Now you know my secret. About 700k a year for the last 3 years by relabeling
existing products........Bwahahaha.
Mundo, The Captain who is a lip balm and an ass creame

Have you tried the Tangy Tangarine Shampoo Bar?

Joe

Mundo March 4th 07 01:52 AM

Mundo = Manly

On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 20:26:45 -0500, Joe wrote
(in article . com):

http://www.mundoproducts.com/mundo-brand-c-24.html

Now you know my secret. About 700k a year for the last 3 years by relabeling
existing products........Bwahahaha.
Mundo, The Captain who is a lip balm and an ass creame

Have you tried the Tangy Tangarine Shampoo Bar?

Joe

My best seller...
http://www.mundoproducts.com/mundo-p...oap-pr-73.html

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

Bob Crantz March 4th 07 03:09 PM

Mundo = Manly

Don't forget about the hygiene spray he uses when he squats to pee.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Mundo March 4th 07 03:17 PM

Mundo = Manly

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 10:09:35 -0500, Bob Crantz wrote
(in article ):

Don't forget about the hygiene spray he uses when he squats to pee.

Bwahahahahahah

Squat stand kneel..........anything that makes it easy for you to catch in
your mouth. I sell a nice urinal pill looks like a breath mint only bigger.
Cut one in half and hold it in your mouth.. I love a target.........

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

Bob Crantz March 4th 07 03:56 PM

Mundo = Manly

. net...

http://tinyurl.com/2s64hf