BoatBanter.com

-   -   Cheapo Handrails (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/78758-re-cheapo-handrails.html)

Scotty March 3rd 07 04:10 AM

Cheapo Handrails

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
I spend all of about an hour every other year on

maintenance of exterior teak on
my boat.

I'm sure it shows.

The rest of the time I enjoy looking at it, rather than

sailing .

We belirve you.

You waste a LOT more time hanking on your jib than I do on

teak maintenance.

you waste your time when you open your mouth.

BB

Wilbur Hubbard March 3rd 07 04:17 AM

Cheapo Handrails

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message
. ..

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
I spend all of about an hour every other year on

maintenance of exterior teak on
my boat.

I'm sure it shows.

The rest of the time I enjoy looking at it, rather than

sailing .

We belirve you.

You waste a LOT more time hanking on your jib than I do on

teak maintenance.

you waste your time when you open your mouth.

Not when Ganz is nearby.

Scotty March 3rd 07 04:21 AM

Cheapo Handrails

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message ...

teak maintenance.

you waste your time when you open your mouth.

Not when Ganz is nearby.

Haha ha

Capt. JG March 3rd 07 05:44 AM

Cheapo Handrails

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message ...

teak maintenance.

you waste your time when you open your mouth.

Not when Ganz is nearby.

Haha ha

Neal has a lot of obsessions to work out. You shouldn't indulge him.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com