BoatBanter.com

-   -   Anchor Chain (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/78538-re-anchor-chain.html)

Ty Lenol February 23rd 07 06:08 PM

Anchor Chain

"Milton Waddams" wrote in message
What is the best way to tie off the anchor chain in the chain locker?
Should it just be left free? I am reluctant to run a large bolt
throught the last link because I don't want it ripping through the
deck. It would be nice to have something easy to disengage rather than
something real permanent. Any suggestions? As always, thanks.

Milton

Set the chain length so this can't happen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am9YrUJxHJY