BoatBanter.com

-   -   Ronald Reagan Freedom Square (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/78207-ronald-reagan-freedom-square.html)

Ellen MacArthur February 10th 07 07:26 PM

Ronald Reagan Freedom Square

President Ronald Reagan was so great. He was so great the Polish people want
to put up his statue in Warsaw and other cities...

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/0....i9acjrf8.html

Isn't it ironic some foreign countries love America more than the Democrats do?

Cheers,
Ellen

Maxprop February 10th 07 09:22 PM

Ronald Reagan Freedom Square

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...
President Ronald Reagan was so great. He was so great the Polish
people want
to put up his statue in Warsaw and other cities...

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/0....i9acjrf8.html

Isn't it ironic some foreign countries love America more than the
Democrats do?

Cheers,
Ellen

Ironic, perhaps. Predictable, indeed.

Max

Goofball_star_dot_etal February 10th 07 09:51 PM

Ronald Reagan Freedom Square

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 14:26:23 -0500, "Ellen MacArthur"
wrote:

President Ronald Reagan was so great. He was so great the Polish people want
to put up his statue in Warsaw and other cities...

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/0....i9acjrf8.html

Isn't it ironic some foreign countries love America more than the Democrats do?

Cheers,
Ellen

Here is a tribute from the uk..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBNsp...elated&search=

Capt. JG February 10th 07 11:42 PM

Ronald Reagan Freedom Square

"Maxprop" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...
President Ronald Reagan was so great. He was so great the Polish
people want
to put up his statue in Warsaw and other cities...

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/0....i9acjrf8.html

Isn't it ironic some foreign countries love America more than the
Democrats do?

Cheers,
Ellen

Ironic, perhaps. Predictable, indeed.

Max

Reagan was also either a liar or in the early stages of Alzheimer's.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. JG February 10th 07 11:43 PM

wrote:

President Ronald Reagan was so great. He was so great the Polish
people want
to put up his statue in Warsaw and other cities...

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/0....i9acjrf8.html

Isn't it ironic some foreign countries love America more than the
Democrats do?

Cheers,
Ellen

Here is a tribute from the uk..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBNsp...elated&search=

Proof that Reagan lied!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Bob Crantz February 10th 07 11:53 PM

Ronald Reagan Freedom Square

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...
President Ronald Reagan was so great. He was so great the Polish
people want
to put up his statue in Warsaw and other cities...

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/0....i9acjrf8.html

Isn't it ironic some foreign countries love America more than the
Democrats do?

Cheers,
Ellen

Ironic, perhaps. Predictable, indeed.

Max

Reagan was also either a liar or in the early stages of Alzheimer's.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

What is wrong with being a liar?

Scotty February 11th 07 01:04 AM

Ronald Reagan Freedom Square

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. ..

What is wrong with being a liar?

Nothing, unless you're a Republican.

Capt SV

Capt. JG February 11th 07 01:11 AM

Ronald Reagan Freedom Square

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. ..

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...
President Ronald Reagan was so great. He was so great the Polish
people want
to put up his statue in Warsaw and other cities...

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/0....i9acjrf8.html

Isn't it ironic some foreign countries love America more than the
Democrats do?

Cheers,
Ellen

Ironic, perhaps. Predictable, indeed.

Max

Reagan was also either a liar or in the early stages of Alzheimer's.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

What is wrong with being a liar?

You would know.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Bob Crantz February 11th 07 01:15 AM

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

What is wrong with being a liar?

You would know.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Of course I know. I also know what a glaring hypocrite is.

What do you hold others to standards that you yourself fall so short of?

Amen!

Capt. JG February 11th 07 01:38 AM

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

What is wrong with being a liar?

You would know.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Of course I know. I also know what a glaring hypocrite is.

What do you hold others to standards that you yourself fall so short of?

Amen!

I think you're an expert on the subject, so why don't you tell us.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com