BoatBanter.com

-   -   One scared seal... (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/78050-one-scared-seal.html)

Ellen MacArthur February 4th 07 02:04 AM

One scared seal...

http://sharkforum.org/archives/BR184d.La.jpg

Mundo February 4th 07 02:18 AM

One scared seal...

On Sat, 3 Feb 2007 21:04:38 -0500, Ellen MacArthur wrote
(in article ews.net):

http://sharkforum.org/archives/BR184d.La.jpg

An Eskimo's Harley goes on the fritz. He takes it to a mechanic, who, after
examining the vehicle, says, "I think you've blown a seal."

To which the Eskimo replies, "No, that's just a little ice on my mustache."

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

Ellen MacArthur February 4th 07 10:10 PM

One scared seal...

"Mundo" wrote
An Eskimo's Harley goes on the fritz. He takes it to a mechanic, who, after
examining the vehicle, says, "I think you've blown a seal."

To which the Eskimo replies, "No, that's just a little ice on my mustache."
--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and no David Letterman.