BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hey Joe! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/78026-hey-joe.html)

Ted Bell February 3rd 07 01:13 AM

Hey Joe!

Are you interested in a javelina/feral pig hunt in Texas?
If so give me an email address to follow up on.

I'm Ted Bell!

Joe February 3rd 07 01:19 AM

Hey Joe!

On Feb 2, 7:13 pm, "Ted Bell"
wrote:
Are you interested in a javelina/feral pig hunt in Texas?
If so give me an email address to follow up on.

I'm Ted Bell!

I'd rather go duck hunting with Dick Cheney.

Joe

Ted Bell February 3rd 07 01:27 AM

Hey Joe!

"Joe" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Feb 2, 7:13 pm, "Ted Bell"
wrote:
Are you interested in a javelina/feral pig hunt in Texas?
If so give me an email address to follow up on.

I'm Ted Bell!

I'd rather go duck hunting with Dick Cheney.

Joe

Have it your way.

I'm Ted Bell!

Capt. JG February 3rd 07 02:50 AM

Hey Joe!

"Joe" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Feb 2, 7:13 pm, "Ted Bell"
wrote:
Are you interested in a javelina/feral pig hunt in Texas?
If so give me an email address to follow up on.

I'm Ted Bell!

I'd rather go duck hunting with Dick Cheney.

Joe

Now that's funny!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Joe February 11th 07 04:58 PM

Hey Joe!

On Feb 2, 7:27 pm, "Ted Bell"
wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

ps.com...

On Feb 2, 7:13 pm, "Ted Bell"
wrote:
Are you interested in a javelina/feral pig hunt in Texas?
If so give me an email address to follow up on.

I'm Ted Bell!

I'd rather go duck hunting with Dick Cheney.

Joe

Have it your way.

I'm Ted Bell!

OK
http://sports.webshots.com/photo/248...63212926uKSkEH

Joe

Capt. JG February 11th 07 06:24 PM

Hey Joe!

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 2, 7:27 pm, "Ted Bell"
wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

ps.com...

On Feb 2, 7:13 pm, "Ted Bell"
wrote:
Are you interested in a javelina/feral pig hunt in Texas?
If so give me an email address to follow up on.

I'm Ted Bell!

I'd rather go duck hunting with Dick Cheney.

Joe

Have it your way.

I'm Ted Bell!

OK