BoatBanter.com

-   -   Slip Space Pricing (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/77977-re-slip-space-pricing.html)

Alan Gomes January 31st 07 07:36 PM

Slip Space Pricing

Milton Waddams wrote:
For years I was with the same marina slip and paid by the foot for the
length of my boat. Now I'm at a new marina and they want me to pay by
the foot for the length of the slip. Which one is the more common
charge? Is it the same all over the country? Thanks,

Milton

At my marina in San Pedro, California, it is the length of the boat or
the length of the slip, whichever is greater. I have a 30 foot boat in a
30 foot slip, so in my case it comes out the same.

--Alan