posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default The Empire Crumbles: More American Buffoonery

CA,

If "The Oz" won't mention the FACT, I will.

I have a real problem calling his voyage a complete voyage when he quit
in the Caribbean. Sold his boat. Went home buy Commercial transport and
called it finished.

Even he felt it was unfinished. He later brought another boat, larger
and better and sailed that back to Calif. I have trouble calling that a
Solo around the world voyage? That is the fact that bothers me. A hell
of a sail BUT:--------?

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
CA,

If "The Oz" won't mention the FACT, I will.

I have a real problem calling his voyage a complete voyage when he quit
in the Caribbean. Sold his boat. Went home buy Commercial transport and
called it finished.

Even he felt it was unfinished. He later brought another boat, larger
and better and sailed that back to Calif. I have trouble calling that a
Solo around the world voyage? That is the fact that bothers me. A hell
of a sail BUT:--------?

Splitting hairs, Thom. Most sailors won't take their boats out
single-handed, let along sail 95% of the way around the world alone.

Max