BoatBanter.com

-   -   Response (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/76767-response.html)

Thom Stewart December 18th 06 11:30 PM

Response

Jon,

I guess you haven't been looking at my post. I haven't made a direct
reply to a single sock puppet post.

I'm being stalked by a Neal sock puppet and I will not answer; that's
what the Stalking is all about. About now every one in the ASA Group
knows whose Puppet is doing the Stalking. All but Neal is aware of
what's going on. Neal and maybe you but I think you are aware.

Jon, I'm not responding but I'll will keep posting to the group and make
the Stalking look foolish as it is now.

Capt. JG December 19th 06 02:21 AM

Response

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Jon,

I guess you haven't been looking at my post. I haven't made a direct
reply to a single sock puppet post.

I'm being stalked by a Neal sock puppet and I will not answer; that's
what the Stalking is all about. About now every one in the ASA Group
knows whose Puppet is doing the Stalking. All but Neal is aware of
what's going on. Neal and maybe you but I think you are aware.

Jon, I'm not responding but I'll will keep posting to the group and make
the Stalking look foolish as it is now.

You're right. And, Nelly is looking pretty foolish as usual.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Ellen MacArthur December 20th 06 05:16 PM

Response

"Thom Stewart" wrote
I guess you haven't been looking at my post. I haven't made an intelligent
reply to a single post.

Duh! Most people don't look at your posts, Tom. It's no fun trying to read gibberish, you know.
But, Land-o-Goshen, is that ever the most honest thing I've ever seen you post, Tom. Somebody musta
talked you into finally taking your prescriptions, huh? Keep up the good work.....

Cheers,
Ellen