BoatBanter.com

-   -   The Dana 24 (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/76638-re-dana-24-a.html)

Thom Stewart December 14th 06 04:34 AM

The Dana 24

Steve,

If you buy a Dana 24 you just about earned a place in the upper 1/2 of
this group.

Yes, Capt America owns and sails one, He has soloed it the Hawaii and
back. I believe he is on the East Coast now. He hasn't been to active
lately with ASA.

Contact me Off Grp and I'll help you get in touch with him???

You leaped frogged over Neal. He has been drooling about owning one but
they don't come cheap and owners don't part with them.

P/S I Like your choice!

Ole Thom