Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default I just heard....

That someone just netkopped another member here. It had nothing to do
with me, but if it's true I just want to say how pathetic and gay it
is. AFAIK, Gay Ganzy is the only one to cry to an ISP...and do it more
than once. Since then Ganzy's position here has changed. People sense
what he is....a crybaby who wants to play with others, but runs to
mommy. Now it appears we might have more of the same.
But the rest of the folks here have a backbone and understand that ASA
is what it is. If you have lines that can't be crossed and can't take
the heat, then you shouldn't be here. Even though I've said some pretty
awful (and obviousy not true) stuff to folks like Doug, Jeff, Scotty
and Sloco, they were still man enough to fight their own battles.
(Okay, the Scotty stuff was true!).
In any case we'll be hearing more about this soon.

Too bad.

RB
35s5
NY