BoatBanter.com

-   -   23 years ago today (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/72919-23-years-ago-today.html)

Joe August 16th 06 12:12 AM

23 years ago today

I had to ride out Hurricane Alicia.

Man that was a bad ass hurricane, I went right thru the eye at city
dock 13, Houston, just before the turn-around.

Look just offshore Lousianna you can see a storm forming in the exact
place Alicia formed.

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/HURRLOOPS/gulfvs.html

I was hoping we would get a year off..I hope this one falls apart like
Chris.

Hey Doug, looks like the Carolina's might get a bit of tropical weather
as well.

Wonder if Capt. Neal has found a hurricane hole to weather out the
season?.

Joe

Joe August 16th 06 01:58 AM

23 years ago today

Charlie Morgan wrote:

Wonder if Capt. Neal has found a hurricane hole to weather out the
season?.

Joe

Capt Neal? Bwhahahaahaahahahhhaqhhahhahh ahahhha aha!

Do you know Capt. Neal Charlie?
I bet he is south of the hurricane belts, Spain I bet.

Joe

CWM

Bob Crantz August 16th 06 02:22 AM

23 years ago today

Capt Neal is a brilliant master mariner!