BoatBanter.com

-   -   Guess again, Sloco! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/71151-guess-again-sloco.html)

Capt. Rob June 28th 06 12:07 PM

Guess again, Sloco!

Is this a Coronado 27? A Siedlemann 30? A Ticon 30? A Nordica 25? A
Hunter 25?????

http://newimages.yachtworld.com/1/3/9/2/9/1392905_3.jpg

No!!! It's the beautiful interior design and craftsmanship from Goman
yachts!!! Wow! How did THEY EVER go out of business?

But wait, let's have a look at the interior of the "1st class" Express
35. Remember, SLOCO called this 1st Class!

http://newimages.yachtworld.com/1/4/9/2/2/1492215_5.jpg

Yep, those cushions look great! And those floor boards don't HAVE to
line up, now do they? And those pop out ports send plenty of light
below! No double sink for the galley, no adult sized bunks, no full
sized chart table, look at the wood by the chainplate pass-threw,
horrible design and earoy 80's yuck. 1st class all the way!!!!!!!!!!

RB
35s5
NY

Ringmaster June 29th 06 04:44 AM

Guess again, Sloco!

Yea that's what I care about when I'm looking at a boat. Does it have
a double sink. What a ******.

Capt. Rob June 29th 06 09:04 AM

Guess again, Sloco!

Ringmaster wrote:
Yea that's what I care about when I'm looking at a boat. Does it have
a double sink. What a ******.

Yeah, us ******s just don't want a toilet in the forward cabin!!!

Bwahahahahahahhahahahahaha!!!

RB