Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default The Door Slams on Maxi's Nose!

Yep, Maxi's right! I found "a few" reviews to support the idea of
buying the new luxury van from Kia, even though we could get a Honda
for the same price! Here are just a few! Good work, Maxi!

http://car-reviews.automobile.com/Ki...oad-test/1563/
http://www.canadiandriver.com/articles/pw/06sedona.htm
http://www.autobytel.com/content/sha...a/Year_si/2006
http://research.cars.com/go/crp/rese...&year=20 06&r
http://www.epinions.com/pr-2006_Kia_Sedona

Ahhh...here's yet another one from newcartestdrive.com

The all-new Kia Sedona is a great-looking minivan with a V6 engine
having the most power in the class, and a suspension that's second to
none. The interior is well thought out, with standard seven-passenger
seating, easily convertible to a carpeted cargo van, while providing an
abundance of storage compartments. The Sedona lacks nothing, except
all-wheel drive. It sends a clear signal that the Korean carmaker
intends to be a player, and it proves that Kia has the engineering
expertise to build excellent cars.

And Motorweek says....

When introduced for 2002, the first Sedona signaled that Kia was much
more than just a small car builder. Now, with solid engineering, great
safety and versatility, the 2006 Sedona puts Kia among the leaders in
the very demanding minivan segment.

http://www.mpt.org/motorweek/reviews/rt2531b.shtml

Oh, but they go on and on....

http://www.myhonestmechanic.com/arti...a-sedona.shtml

And what do owners have to say....about the highest rated van? 9.7 out
of 10 satisfaction rating!

http://autos.msn.com/research/userre...?modelid=12019
http://www.edmunds.com/new/2006/kia/..._consumer.html

Yep...just a few. Want more, Maxi?

http://autos.yahoo.com/newcars/kia_s...ork%2Fcpc%2FPI

And be sure to read this....
http://www.carseek.com/reviews/?article=3411&page=4

And Kia Lands a Knockout!
http://www.auto123.com/en/info/news/...py?artid=52789

Maxi appears to be reading old issues of Car & Driver and fancies
himself a car enthusiast while driving a 3 series...the bottom of the
BMW barrel. Try my STI, maxi! AWD and 0-60 and grip your sad toy car
can only dream of!

Capt RB
35s5
NY