BoatBanter.com

-   -   Strength of Steel Vs Carbon (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/68560-strength-steel-vs-carbon.html)

Capt. JG April 12th 06 07:56 PM

Strength of Steel Vs Carbon

Ok, well, we've now exceeded my understanding of the space ladder. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote:

Geostationary... I think that's right.

All geostationary satelites are geosynchronous, but not all
geosynchronous satelites are geostationary!

Cheers
Marty

Scotty April 13th 06 12:23 AM

Strength of Steel Vs Carbon

"Martin Baxter" wrote

All geostationary satelites are geosynchronous, but not

all
geosynchronous satelites are geostationary!

that goes without saying.

SBV

Maxprop April 13th 06 06:43 AM

Strength of Steel Vs Carbon

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...
Thank you, Buckminster Fuller! Now all we need to do is

bring back the
Dymaxion Car!

Do you live in a geodesic dome?

Does his tin foil beanie count?

Only if it was designed by F. Buckminster Fuller with all those little
geometric facets.

Max