posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot

Default ASA in a Drought

wrote:

Such a ****** you are for not thanking me...

Blondie... Please except my apologies for the impersonal
response/credit. That is usually not my style.

Sometimes my brain does not stay in cadence with my typing
fingers. Also I was thinking in the plural... when in fact
you were the only respondent with the details.

Thanks again for taking the time to extract the fire "info"
and hopefully Mr. Rob's boat was not involved in what apparently
was only a single structure type fire.

What's a nice guy like you, doing in a place like this? ;-)

LP