BoatBanter.com

-   -   How far does this stuff go? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/67476-how-far-does-stuff-go.html)

Frank Boettcher March 9th 06 04:11 PM

How far does this stuff go?

A friend and ex colleague called last night and commented that he had
replied to one of my posts some time ago. I mentioned that I had not
seen his reply. He said he saw my post and replied in "BoatBanter".

I had no idea all this mindless drivel was repackaged in other venues.

Frank

Capt. JG March 9th 06 06:05 PM

How far does this stuff go?

It's repackaged over and over and over again. That's either a very good
thing or a very bad thing. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

DSK March 9th 06 07:02 PM

How far does this stuff go?

Frank Boettcher wrote:
A friend and ex colleague called last night and commented that he had
replied to one of my posts some time ago. I mentioned that I had not
seen his reply. He said he saw my post and replied in "BoatBanter".

I had no idea all this mindless drivel was repackaged in other venues.

Hmph! "mindless drivel" is it, why I've half a mind to not
reply at all. ;)

DSK

Capt. JG March 9th 06 10:59 PM

How far does this stuff go?

No pun intended with the half a mind comment right? :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"DSK" wrote in message
Frank Boettcher wrote:
A friend and ex colleague called last night and commented that he had
replied to one of my posts some time ago. I mentioned that I had not
seen his reply. He said he saw my post and replied in "BoatBanter".

I had no idea all this mindless drivel was repackaged in other venues.

Hmph! "mindless drivel" is it, why I've half a mind to not reply at all.
;)

DSK