BoatBanter.com

-   -   Cheney: Booze and Guns!! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/66655-cheney-booze-guns.html)

Bob Crantz February 16th 06 03:46 AM

Cheney: Booze and Guns!!

It's getting worse!

No license!

Booze!

Guns!

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=129667

Amen!

Bob Crantz February 16th 06 04:48 AM

Cheney: Booze and Guns!!

It's even worse!

Heart medications + booze!

Also Cheney has 2 DUI's!!!!

Not looking good!!!

Amen!

Jonathan Ganz February 16th 06 05:35 AM

Cheney: Booze and Guns!!

In article et,
Bob Crantz wrote:
It's even worse!

Heart medications + booze!

Also Cheney has 2 DUI's!!!!

Not looking good!!!

You know, this is really pretty incredible. I know when we're young we
tend to do dumb things... certainly, I've done my share, but I never
had a DUI, not even close. It was just one of those things that was
out of bounds. I just don't understand how two people who hold so much
power and command so much authority could have done this, even when
young. Heck, even Clinton, no great "moral" person didn't do it.

It's really shocking, and I'm not easily shocked.

Even being a liberal, I am ashamed for our country.. no gloating, just
head-shaking.

I can't really blame Cheney for shooting this guy... accidents happen,
and I willing to take it on face-value that he wasn't drunk.

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

Frank Boettcher February 16th 06 02:09 PM

Cheney: Booze and Guns!!

On 15 Feb 2006 21:35:55 -0800, lid (Jonathan Ganz)
wrote:

In article et,
Bob Crantz wrote:
It's even worse!

Heart medications + booze!

Also Cheney has 2 DUI's!!!!

Not looking good!!!

You know, this is really pretty incredible. I know when we're young we
tend to do dumb things... certainly, I've done my share, but I never
had a DUI, not even close. It was just one of those things that was
out of bounds. I just don't understand how two people who hold so much
power and command so much authority could have done this, even when
young. Heck, even Clinton, no great "moral" person didn't do it.

No defense of Cheney without knowing the details, however, we had a
local councilman who, while thought highly of by those in his
district, was hated by the mayor and balance of the council. Seems he
had a bad habit of bringing up issues of expenditures that smacked of
corruption and/or incompetence within the local political structure.
Seems like he kept getting stopped by the cops (under control of the
mayor) at a rate that was statistically unusual. Seems like the
council could all be at the same function, all have a few drinks and
this councilman would get stopped and get a DUI on his way home. It
was bad enough that he took it to court.

No defense, just healthy skepticism

Frank

Bob Crantz February 16th 06 02:18 PM

Cheney: Booze and Guns!!

Cheney picked up twice DUI ---

IN WYOMING!!!!!!!

It's legal to drink and drive there, drive through liquor stores and carry
loaded guns in the car.

The state is very desolate.

DUI ----------- 2X !!!!!!!

Go figure!

"Frank Boettcher" wrote in message
On 15 Feb 2006 21:35:55 -0800, lid (Jonathan Ganz)

Scotty February 16th 06 02:58 PM

Cheney: Booze and Guns!!

Did you hear the sound bite where he talked about ''getting
out of the car'' as if he was hunting from the car? pretty
funny when I heard it.

SV

k.net...

res0f8mp February 17th 06 12:05 AM

Cheney: Booze and Guns!!

http://rickdavismusic.com/cheneysgotagun.mp3

you need speakers

Maxprop February 17th 06 12:12 AM

Cheney: Booze and Guns!!

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

I can't really blame Cheney for shooting this guy... accidents happen,
and I willing to take it on face-value that he wasn't drunk.

Why do that, Jon? I found another left-wing blog that contends that Cheney
delayed reporting his accidental shooting for 24 hours in order to "sober
up."

Max

Bob Crantz February 17th 06 02:48 AM

Cheney: Booze and Guns!!

Now the ballistics don't match up!

http://www.freedom4um.com/cgi-bin/re...i?ArtNum=19404

This is getting interesting!

Amen!

Jonathan Ganz February 17th 06 05:20 AM

Cheney: Booze and Guns!!

In article .net,
Maxprop wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

I can't really blame Cheney for shooting this guy... accidents happen,
and I willing to take it on face-value that he wasn't drunk.

Why do that, Jon? I found another left-wing blog that contends that Cheney
delayed reporting his accidental shooting for 24 hours in order to "sober
up."

I'm sure there are right-wing blogs that claim Hillary gave birth to a
space alien... that's why.

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com