BoatBanter.com

-   -   Mainsail question... (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/65523-mainsail-question.html)

Capt. Rob January 20th 06 07:44 PM

Mainsail question...

I have a J34 mainsail from UK and it's a full batton sail. But just
below the top batten is a another slot for another batten, but this
mounted on a downward angle. Can someone please explain the purpose of
this?

Also: Does anyone know where I can get EXACT sail size/measurements for
J boat, Melges, C&C, Beneteau and others?

Thanks,

RB
35s5
NY

Scotty January 20th 06 08:08 PM

Mainsail question...

"Capt. Rob" wrote

Also: Does anyone know where I can get EXACT sail

size/measurements for
J boat, Melges, C&C, Beneteau and others?

yes, I do.

SBV

Joe January 20th 06 08:58 PM

Mainsail question...

Me too.

Joe

Capt. Rob January 20th 06 09:50 PM

Mainsail question...

Even before poor Scotty Potty posted, I was sent to sent the info on
Pyacht....which I should have remembered. Thanks.

RB
35s5
NY