BoatBanter.com

-   -   Men insulting ladies (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/65083-men-insulting-ladies.html)

[email protected] January 9th 06 05:39 PM

Men insulting ladies

In most places, if a man insults a lady he is liable to be put in his
place. However, this does not apply to Boobspit.

Scotty January 9th 06 05:48 PM

Men insulting ladies

wrote in message
oups.com...
In most places, if a man insults a lady he is liable to be put

in his
place. However, this does not apply to Boobspit.

Because he's not a man?
or
because there is no place low enough for him?

Scotty

[email protected] January 9th 06 05:52 PM

Men insulting ladies

Really good engineering should accomplish two things at once.

Bart Senior January 9th 06 08:56 PM

Men insulting ladies

Just because Swabbie is a liberal and has the breasts,
that doesn't make him a woman. Although I can see
your point.

wrote

Scotty January 9th 06 11:23 PM

Men insulting ladies

"Commode Joe " wrote
On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 15:56:24 -0500, "Bart Senior" .@. wrote:

Just because Swabbie is a liberal and has the breasts,
that doesn't make him a woman. Although I can see
your point.

Same could be easily said for me!

Commode Joe