BoatBanter.com

-   -   Enjoy the Holiday, my children! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/64517-enjoy-holiday-my-children.html)

Capt. Rob December 24th 05 11:10 AM

Enjoy the Holiday, my children!

Well, I'm off to PA for the holiday! Thomas is 15 months old....doesn't
quite understand what's going on of course, but he has a lot of
presents waiting under the tree!
My annual list of "stuff I got" will be posted tomorrow or Monday!

Enjoy!

Capt Robert B
35s5...the nicest boat on Alt.sailing.asa bar none!
NY

Scotty December 24th 05 04:48 PM

Enjoy the Holiday, my children!

"Swab Rob" wrote
Well, I'm off

yes, you are.

Thomas is 15 months old....doesn't
quite understand what's going on

Takes after his old man.

My annual list of "stuff I got" will be posted tomorrow or

Monday!

Presents I got you; ''a clue'', and ''a knuckle sandwich'',

Stop by and pick them up, you know the address.

Capt Roberto B
35s5 the limo version of the Mac26X
NY