BoatBanter.com

-   -   Time to send back the Sun. (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/64387-time-send-back-sun.html)

Thom Stewart December 21st 05 04:44 AM

Time to send back the Sun.

OK youse guys; time to turn the Sun around and start it North. Yuh had
it long enough. Send it back!

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

rgnmstr December 21st 05 06:08 AM

Time to send back the Sun.

When does that start? I thought it was the 22nd? I'm sick of winter
already. I'll be heading down to meet the sun in a few weeks though.

Joe December 21st 05 03:41 PM

Time to send back the Sun.

Hey Ol Thom ...Thats good news!

Suppose to be in the 70's here Christmas.

We had snow last year....must be global warming.

Joe