BoatBanter.com

-   -   All Natural (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/64210-all-natural.html)

Donal December 20th 05 11:57 PM

All Natural

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Donal" wrote in message
Do you have any hobbies?

No I don't. Plus I do not work. I have no family either. I live in

complete
isolation.

That is what I thought.

A real man needs to find some release for his hormones....most of us have a
wife.

You don't have a wife, and it seems that you have also lost the use of your
right hand.

How do you cope with the pressures of life?

Regards

Donal

Jonathan Ganz December 21st 05 12:26 AM

All Natural

In article ,
Donal wrote:

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Donal" wrote in message
Do you have any hobbies?

No I don't. Plus I do not work. I have no family either. I live in

complete
isolation.

That is what I thought.

A real man needs to find some release for his hormones....most of us have a
wife.

You don't have a wife, and it seems that you have also lost the use of your
right hand.

How do you cope with the pressures of life?

Crantz lied. He doesn't live in complete isolation, and he has you.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Bob Crantz December 21st 05 01:54 AM

All Natural

"Donal" wrote in message

A real man needs to find some release for his hormones....most of us

have a
wife.

But then you have to clean up after them and listen to them yak all the
time.

You don't have a wife, and it seems that you have also lost the use of

your
right hand.

My right arm got blown off on the beach at Anzio.

How do you cope with the pressures of life?

I burn frogs with a magnifying glass.

Bob Crantz December 21st 05 01:55 AM

All Natural

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article ,
Donal wrote:

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Donal" wrote in message
Do you have any hobbies?

No I don't. Plus I do not work. I have no family either. I live in

complete
isolation.

That is what I thought.

A real man needs to find some release for his hormones....most of us have

wife.

You don't have a wife, and it seems that you have also lost the use of

your
right hand.

How do you cope with the pressures of life?

Crantz lied. He doesn't live in complete isolation, and he has you.

How about near-isolation? I've gone three weeks without ever speaking to a
person.

Jonathan Ganz December 21st 05 06:09 AM

All Natural

In article et,
Bob Crantz wrote:
How about near-isolation? I've gone three weeks without ever speaking to a
person.

You mean besides the other guy (gal?) in your head? g

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Bob Crantz December 22nd 05 12:52 AM

All Natural

"Donal" wrote in message
Are you divorced, or
homosexual?

Yes

Amen!

Maxprop December 22nd 05 02:28 AM

All Natural

Bob Crantz wrote:
How about near-isolation? I've gone three weeks without ever speaking to a
person.

You mean besides the other guy (gal?) in your head? g

There's only one??

Max

Capt. JG December 22nd 05 03:03 AM

All Natural

I was being generous.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

nk.net...

Bob Crantz December 23rd 05 02:16 AM

All Natural

"Donal" wrote in message

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
k.net...

"Donal" wrote in message
Are you divorced, or
homosexual?

Yes

Don't worry. In the modern world, sinners like you are treated the same

as
everybody else.

Hell will be extra hot for you just because you're Irish!

Amen!

Donal December 23rd 05 11:55 PM

All Natural

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Donal" wrote in message

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
k.net...

"Donal" wrote in message
Are you divorced, or
homosexual?

Yes

Don't worry. In the modern world, sinners like you are treated the same

as
everybody else.

Hell will be extra hot for you just because you're Irish!

If you were a real Christian, then you would know that there are *NO* Irish
people in hell.

I'm sure that I will be cannonised before I am buried!!! You will be able
to tell your friends that you conversed with St. Donal, after I'm gone.

How lucky can you get??

Regards

Donal