posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior

Default Bye Bye Tookie

The Terminator is living up to his name.

Bye Bye Tookie. This is long overdue.

http://www.wbir.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=30668

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jonathan Ganz

In article , Bart Senior .@. wrote:
The Terminator is living up to his name.

Bye Bye Tookie. This is long overdue.

http://www.wbir.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=30668

It is and it isn't. I'm opposed to the DP, but I'm not that concerned
about Williams. He certainly deserves it.

However, it would be far more cruel and unusual punishment to force
him to stay alive in prison for another 40 years without the
possibility of parol. It also would have saved us a lot of money, due
to the extensive appeals process.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Seahag

I'm thinking public hangings should be brought back.

Seahag

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article , Bart Senior
.@. wrote:
The Terminator is living up to his name.

Bye Bye Tookie. This is long overdue.

http://www.wbir.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=30668

It is and it isn't. I'm opposed to the DP, but I'm not
that concerned
about Williams. He certainly deserves it.

However, it would be far more cruel and unusual punishment
to force
him to stay alive in prison for another 40 years without
the
possibility of parol. It also would have saved us a lot of
money, due
to the extensive appeals process.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
rgnmstr

Tookie should be terminated. He was convicted for the brutal killing
of a family and the shooting in the back and killing of a 7-11
employee. And these are only the crimes he was tried for. As the
leader of the violent Cripts it is believed he is responsible for 50
murders. The left wing Hollywood whiners who say he should be spared
because he wrote a few childrens books won't tell you he's been a
violent prick in jail. He's beat up and raped a number of his fellow
imates. He's a violent thug and the book writing has just been his
angle to try to get his sentence overturned. Every jerk off on death
row trys to come up with a angle to play and a story to tell. If his
death sentence was overturned tonight he would start working on getting
out of his life sentence tomorrow. Start the pumps!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jonathan Ganz

In article , Seahag wrote:
I'm thinking public hangings should be brought back.

Seahag

And, allow children to attend. If you're going to traumatize people, you
should start as soon as possible.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Whats cruel is taxpayers paying for his room and board. We allready
spent the trail money ...Now juice him.

You do PCP and murder 4 people and get caught then you deserve to be
re-cycled IMO.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior

I have to agree with you there Jon. It would
make a fine impression on children, that they
would not likely forget. Probably the best age
for this is about 9 years of age.

At the same time show kids chronic smokers,
alcoholics, and drug users.

Haggie is right on target. We might as well get some
deterent use out of these executions.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote

Seahag wrote:
I'm thinking public hangings should be brought back.

And, allow children to attend. If you're going to traumatize people, you
should start as soon as possible.

"j" ganz @@

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior

You can't avoid the cost--unless you expedite the
process. I'm in favor of that also..

I think death row inmates suffer more waiting and
knowing they are going to die. I think the last few
days must be rougher than a lifetime in jail.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote

Bart Senior .@. wrote:
The Terminator is living up to his name.

Bye Bye Tookie. This is long overdue.

http://www.wbir.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=30668

It is and it isn't. I'm opposed to the DP, but I'm not that concerned
about Williams. He certainly deserves it.

However, it would be far more cruel and unusual punishment to force
him to stay alive in prison for another 40 years without the
possibility of parol. It also would have saved us a lot of money, due
to the extensive appeals process.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jonathan Ganz

In article , Bart Senior .@. wrote:
You can't avoid the cost--unless you expedite the
process. I'm in favor of that also..

I think death row inmates suffer more waiting and
knowing they are going to die. I think the last few
days must be rougher than a lifetime in jail.

Actually, Life without parol is less expensive. I'm also in favor of
shortening the appeals process.

How about we say we're going to execute them.. right up to the last
few mintes, then tell them we were just kidding and put them in a hole
for 40 years.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com