BoatBanter.com

-   -   Trade? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/63934-trade.html)

Capt. Rob December 9th 05 10:27 AM

Trade?

I have a brand new 4HP 4cycle Merc we won at the Norwalk boat show.
Anyone want to trade a 8-9.8 HP engine for it? Otherwise it's ebay for
the motor.

RB
35s5
NY

Joe December 9th 05 05:23 PM

Trade?

I have a 1961 Merc ...6hp anyone want to trade me a new 25hp for it?

Joe

rgnmstr December 9th 05 06:38 PM

Trade?

I have a Beneteau 35s5 anybody want to trade a MAC26X for it? I found
out it really couldn't semi plane.

Scotty December 9th 05 08:37 PM

Trade?

"rgnmstr" wrote in
I have a Beneteau 35s5 anybody want to trade a MAC26X for it?

Aren't they basically the same boat?

Capt. JG December 9th 05 10:16 PM

Trade?

The Bene is bigger!!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"rgnmstr" wrote in

J Beck December 9th 05 10:18 PM

Trade?

Thank God!!! at least I would have a boat made in America Like a good
American car like a honda or a Toyota ,Quality made in America by non union
workers !!!!!!! Reality!!!! Get A Grip!!!!!!!
ups.com...