BoatBanter.com

-   -   ICOM 710 SSB at auction (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/63485-icom-710-ssb-auction.html)

thatboatguy November 29th 05 05:46 PM

ICOM 710 SSB at auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4594346044

And it's brand new in the box!

Bart Senior November 29th 05 05:54 PM

ICOM 710 SSB at auction

Good idea to sell it. It is a crappy radio. ICOM blew it with
that radio. It is for children. No dial to spin, takes forever
to change frequency. It is enough to make anyone who has
used a real radio go insane. I'm surprised you didn't throw
it overboard in disgust.

"thatboatguy" wrote

Capt. Rob November 29th 05 06:23 PM

ICOM 710 SSB at auction

I have same radio sitting in my closet. I have to put on ebay after
Xmas. I bought it from a guy who's Contessa sank in the slip for 600
bucks and it's like new...he never got to install it.

RB
35s5
NY