BoatBanter.com

-   -   Nordic 30-Pennies from Heaven? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/63366-nordic-30-pennies-heaven.html)

Capt. Rob November 27th 05 01:40 AM

Nordic 30-Pennies from Heaven?

Mooron claims his boat has brought an offer of 65K!!!

And yet I can't find a single Nordica 30 selling for anywhere near
that.

One is on the Nordica website for 15K and here's another that looks
good...for just 21K asking...or begging!

http://www.hoopersyachts.com/Index.c...usedboatid=705

But Mooron says he was offered 65K. Don't worry...I bet Sloco, Jeff and
Doug believe him! The sad part is imagining that he really was offered
that much from an uneducated buyer, and didn't take it! I bet Ozzy
would have snapped it up...he's known for that!

Bwahahahahahaha! Oh, Mooron! If you're Tokyo, I'm Godzilla...STOMP!

RB
35s5
NY