posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot

Default Poor Mooron!!!!

OzOne wrote:
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:46:56 -0800, "Capt. JG" scribbled thusly:

Hey Ozz... send me some email when you get a chance...

Awww, my wife will get jealous....or jellious if she lived in Texas.

So wifey suspects that you are bi-sexual? Geez, that's just weird!!!

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

Well, let me know when you and your wife get out this way, and I'll fix you
up with a cute chick. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 22:01:02 -0600, "Lady Pilot"
scribbled thusly:

OzOne wrote:
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:46:56 -0800, "Capt. JG" scribbled thusly:

Hey Ozz... send me some email when you get a chance...

Awww, my wife will get jealous....or jellious if she lived in Texas.

So wifey suspects that you are bi-sexual? Geez, that's just weird!!!

LP

Nah, she suspects that I fool around with other women now and
then...she's wrong of course, but it keeps her hungry ;-)

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

Heh... well, you guys are invited over for a BBQ. Just give me some warning.
:-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 21:59:20 -0800, "Capt. JG"
scribbled thusly:

Well, let me know when you and your wife get out this way, and I'll fix
you
up with a cute chick. :-)

Fly in Jan 22.....put her in the warming drawer :-)

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

I guarantee that you've got to get past my house to get there from
Heavenly... prefer not to get into it here... that's why I suggested email.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 22:32:59 -0800, "Capt. JG"
scribbled thusly:

Heh... well, you guys are invited over for a BBQ. Just give me some
warning.
:-)

Where are you Jon?
We'll be staying in SF right near the Dragon Gate to Chinatown but
only for a few days before heading back to LA to dump the kids on a
plane home while we go down to San Diego to catch up with some sailing
mates.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Donal must be hiding in a dark corner, trembling with fear, now
that the Boobster has taken up the Bendy campaign.

Tee hee! Did we buy a Beneteau? This Tuesday I'll post pics of the new
boat in my yard.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Swab Rob" wrote ...
Donal must be hiding in a dark corner, trembling with fear, now
that the Boobster has taken up the Bendy campaign.

Tee hee! Did we buy a Beneteau?

Did I say that you did?

Ho ho

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Seahag

If you get the chance, pop your head into the Trident Hotel,
it's worth a gander!

Seahag

OzOne wrote:
"Capt. JG"
scribbled thusly:

Heh... well, you guys are invited over for a BBQ. Just
give me some warning.
:-)

Where are you Jon?
We'll be staying in SF right near the Dragon Gate to
Chinatown but
only for a few days before heading back to LA to dump the
kids on a
plane home while we go down to San Diego to catch up with
some sailing
mates.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,We've been expecting
you.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

OzOne wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 22:46:02 GMT, Commode Cleaner Joe BlueLoo
scribbled thusly:

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 08:42:38 +1100, OzOne wrote:

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:15:54 -0500, "Seahag"

scribbled thusly:

If you get the chance, pop your head into the Trident Hotel,
it's worth a gander!

Seahag

Where is it?

Right above your neck, dumbass!

Commode Cleaner Joe BlueLoo

Gee thanks, I'll try and remember that.

As opposed to Commode Joes' head, which is up Bobs' ass.

SV

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

As opposed to Commode Joes' head, which is up Bobs' ass.

Mister Scott, there's no need for that language. Besides, Doug and Jeff
are certain that we're the same person anyway.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Seahag

OzOne wrote:
"Seahag" scribbled thusly:

If you get the chance, pop your head into the Trident
Hotel,
it's worth a gander!

Seahag

Where is it?

Right across from the gate to Chinatown.

Seahag