BoatBanter.com

-   -   Defeated In Congress, ADL Attacks Religious Right - Ted Pike (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/63034-re-defeated-congress-adl-attacks-religious-right-ted-pike.html)

rorik November 17th 05 07:13 PM

Defeated In Congress, ADL Attacks Religious Right - Ted Pike

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"rorik" wrote in
ups.com:

Why do you imagine anyone here would give a rat's ass about squabbles
between Jesus freaks and the ADL? Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll
throttle each other.

Bit of anti semitism and anti christ all n one!

This is me being surprised.

Bertei

I imagine one of the problems of being saddled with a single-digit IQ
is that you are inherently unable to make such fine distinctions as
that between apathy and antipathy. Get help.