BoatBanter.com

-   -   35s5: Last place again! Beaten by lesser boats! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/62843-35s5-last-place-again-beaten-lesser-boats.html)

Bob Crantz November 14th 05 04:09 PM

35s5: Last place again! Beaten by lesser boats!

http://www.ssseries.org/rtol.htm

Oh the humanity!

Bob Crantz November 14th 05 04:11 PM

Last place again! Beaten by lesser boats!

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
nk.net...
http://www.ssseries.org/rtol.htm

Oh the humanity!

More last places, consistently beaten by inferior boats:

http://www.grsc.net/2005_Results/reg...verall_JAM.htm

Where' the beef?

Amen!

Capt.Mooron November 14th 05 04:15 PM

Last place again! Beaten by lesser boats!

OMG... Mr. Crantz is slapping Bob around with a wet herring and Bob can't
even defend himself.

Come on Bob... wipe those fish scales out of your eyes and refute this!!

Bwahahahahahahahahaaaaa...

CM

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
nk.net...

nk.net...

Bob Crantz November 14th 05 04:17 PM

Last place again! Beaten by lesser boats!

The beating continues!

He can't refute actual results!!

aaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!

Amen!

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message
OMG... Mr. Crantz is slapping Bob around with a wet herring and Bob can't
even defend himself.

Come on Bob... wipe those fish scales out of your eyes and refute this!!

Bwahahahahahahahahaaaaa...

CM

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
nk.net...

nk.net...

rgnmstr November 14th 05 04:34 PM

Last place again! Beaten by lesser boats!

I had heard somewhere that the 35s5 was "untouchable downwind" I
wonder what these guys are doing wrong.

Capt.Mooron November 14th 05 04:39 PM

"rgnmstr" wrote in message

I had heard somewhere that the 35s5 was "untouchable downwind" I
wonder what these guys are doing wrong.

Smokin' Crack it sounds like! :-)

CM

Capt.Mooron November 14th 05 04:42 PM

"rgnmstr" wrote in message

I had heard somewhere that the 35s5 was "untouchable downwind" I
wonder what these guys are doing wrong.

Smokin' Crack it sounds like! :-)

Oh Wait... you mean the actual sailors... probably sailing the vessel to
it's potential... it's the guy who said it was "untouchable downwind" that
was smokin' crack!

CM

Capt. Neal® November 14th 05 04:42 PM

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message news:f53ef.111207$S4.450@edtnps84...

| "rgnmstr" wrote in message
|
| I had heard somewhere that the 35s5 was "untouchable downwind" I
| wonder what these guys are doing wrong.
|
| Smokin' Crack it sounds like! :-)
|
| CM

You'd have to be doing drugs to buy a Beneteau . . .

CN