BoatBanter.com

-   -   Now here's a cool boat! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/62611-now-heres-cool-boat.html)

DSK November 9th 05 03:53 PM

Now here's a cool boat!

http://tinyurl.com/7la8r

For those who want to join Mooron's crab-crusher elite, only with
something a little more... umm little... hey you can take it home with you!

DSK

Martin Baxter November 9th 05 04:53 PM

Now here's a cool boat!

DSK wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/7la8r

For those who want to join Mooron's crab-crusher elite, only with
something a little more... umm little... hey you can take it home with you!

DSK

Arrh Cap'n, she looks to be a yar vessel! It'd be great for knocking
around in, she looks like she'd be nice and dry even outside of LIS.
Mooron should buy her for a tender!

Cheers
Marty

Capt. Rob November 9th 05 05:02 PM

Now here's a cool boat!

Yup...nicer than yours as it has SAILS!

RB
35s5...a nicer sailboat than Doug owns or will own!
NY

Capt. Rob November 9th 05 05:27 PM

Now here's a cool boat!

she looks like she'd be nice and dry even outside of LIS.

Really? Have you sailed her? Know anyone who has? Are you just judging
the boat on her lines?
You're still an idiot and doctors claim you can't recover. Your stupidy
is terminal.

RB
35s5...the smart choice!
NY

Martin Baxter November 9th 05 06:16 PM

Now here's a cool boat!

"Capt. Rob" wrote:

she looks like she'd be nice and dry even outside of LIS.

Really? Have you sailed her? Know anyone who has? Are you just judging
the boat on her lines?

Hang on a sec, I've got get my welding goggles, your brilliance is
blinding me!

You're still an idiot and doctors claim you can't recover. Your stupidy
is terminal.

Oooh I'm hurt, does that sort of insult sting the others in the group
you hang out with?

Surely you can do better!

Cheers
Martin

RB
35s5...the smart choice!
NY

Capt.Mooron November 9th 05 06:21 PM

Now here's a cool boat!

Yup... sailed one before... nice vessel.

I also owned a Nordica 20 prior to my Nordica 30

Great boats!!!

CM

Capt.Mooron November 9th 05 06:21 PM

Now here's a cool boat!

We're looking at one up here.

Perfect daysailor and weekender.

CM

John Cairns November 9th 05 09:08 PM

Now here's a cool boat!

"DSK" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/7la8r

For those who want to join Mooron's crab-crusher elite, only with
something a little more... umm little... hey you can take it home with
you!

DSK

Awww, it's kinda cute.

John Cairns

Capt. Neal® November 9th 05 09:36 PM

Now here's a cool boat!

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message news:i6rcf.118578$yS6.16468@clgrps12...
| Yup... sailed one before... nice vessel.
|
| I also owned a Nordica 20 prior to my Nordica 30
|
| Great boats!!!
|
| CM

I came close to buying a Nordica 27 but I found
I liked the Coronado 27 better. It was faster and
easier to sail.

CN

Capt.Mooron November 10th 05 12:56 AM

Now here's a cool boat!

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in

I came close to buying a Nordica 27 but I found
I liked the Coronado 27 better. It was faster and
easier to sail.

That would be the Halman 27... nice boat with very similar lines. Different
keel design and slightly different interior. It would have afforded you a
better vessel for your situation.... you would of had a real cruiser
instead of a coastal fin keeler customized for offshore sailing.

CM