BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hey Scotty - what'll you give us . . . (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/62498-hey-scotty-whatll-you-give-us.html)

Scout November 7th 05 09:19 AM

Hey Scotty - what'll you give us . . .

for T.O.?
Scout

Scotty November 7th 05 01:13 PM

Hey Scotty - what'll you give us . . .

You can take that loud mouth, no class, show off and dump him in
the Delaware.
Did Eagles win?
Steelers did. ;)))))))))

Scotty

"Scout" wrote in message
. ..
for T.O.?
Scout

Scotty November 7th 05 04:17 PM

Hey Scotty - what'll you give us . . .

Did you get your ride in yesterday? Lisa and I toured the Oley
Valley. Weird day, rained for about 10 minutes.

Scotty

"Scout" wrote in message
. ..
for T.O.?
Scout

Scout November 7th 05 09:51 PM

"Scotty" wrote in message
Did you get your ride in yesterday? Lisa and I toured the Oley
Valley. Weird day, rained for about 10 minutes.

Nah, pushed leaves around then split wood for a few hours. It was a nice day
to work in the yard.
Scout

Scout November 7th 05 09:56 PM

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote in message ...
I have to agree. TO is bad for any team.

Yeah, he'll never get more than a year at a time. I really don't see why
everyone thinks he so great.
Scout