BoatBanter.com

-   -   Boston (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/62012-boston.html)

NotPony October 27th 05 04:09 PM

Boston

Sometime between now and April, I'll be traveling
to Boston.(two round trip acela tickets to Boston
were part of the Leukemia thing) Besides several
community sailing centers I want to visit(Piers
Park, Courageous), any recommendations?
S.

Scotty October 27th 05 05:11 PM

Boston

The USS Constitution is there.
Just don't tell Ozzy.

SV

Seahag October 28th 05 02:39 AM

Boston

"NotPony" wrote:
Sometime between now and April, I'll be traveling
to Boston.(two round trip acela tickets to Boston
were part of the Leukemia thing) Besides several
community sailing centers I want to visit(Piers
Park, Courageous), any recommendations?

Buy a local dog.

Scupper