BoatBanter.com

-   -   Capt. Mooron, a pale shadow of a man? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/32640-capt-mooron-pale-shadow-man.html)

Capt. Neal® April 5th 05 08:11 PM

Capt. Mooron, a pale shadow of a man?

Dear Group,

The good Captain Mooron wrote: "Oh well..... don't expect much more
than a few bland posts from me. I've felt the jack-boot of what an
abuse complaint can do."

He also wrote: "Just don't report me for defamation of character....
it's against my TOS! "

It is a dark day for me, today. Something has happened that I thought
would never happen. The entertaining, insightful, intelligent and manly
Capt. Mooron appears to have rolled over and allowed netKKKop, Jonathan
Ganz, to intimidate him into accepting censorship of his thoughts and the
words he uses to express his thoughts here on alt.sailing.asa. just because
Ganz wrote abuse complaints to his ISP.

Can it really be that Mooron has bent over, grabbed his ankles and
allowed Jonathan Ganz, the snitching netcop, ******* gayboy, to stick
it in to the HPV wart-covered hilt?

I have read Mooron's worthwhile posts for a couple of years and I
have read Jonathan Ganz's worthless posts for far longer and it seems
like a great injustice that an asshole like Jonathan Ganz can browbeat
a man like Mooron into submission, have him cowering in fear of
repercussions if he speaks freely and successfully censors his words.

Maybe I am underestimating the good Captain Mooron. Maybe he's got
something up his sleeve. Can the same man, who kicked the crap out of
some rabble attempting to assault his elderly parents, roll over and cry
uncle when a San Fran faggot assaults his free speech rights? I like to
think of Capt. Mooron as a man of character and action who is a bar
brawling son of a sailor who gives no quarter when he's attacked.
Perhaps I'm wrong.

Usenet is a battlefield upon which the weapons are words. Cretins
like Jonathan Ganz and Catherine Haight, who aren't intelligent or
creative enough to use the weapons of the battlefield, resort to
removing access to the battlefield to those who best them on
the battlefield by complaining to those who allow them access
to the battlefield. Then they delude themselves into thinking they
won! They are too stupid and ignoble to realize they can't win
by cheating. They shame and disgrace themselves in the eyes of
anybody who has the wit to grasp Usenet.

I used to view Capt. Mooron as an equal. Let it be known that I,
Capt. Neal, have NOT allowed netKKKop Jonathan Ganz or netKKKop
Catherine Haight dictate what I can and cannot post to alt.sailing.asa.
I have been fighting the good fight for many years. Does this make me
a better man than Capt. Mooron? I think not, but it does make me more
of a freedom fighter. Oh well, I suppose if Mooron wishes to trade his
freedom of speech for his internet connection, it is his business.

But, does he have to make that trade? He does not. All he need do is
make arrangements with his ISP to remove his access to their news
server. Then, he can get an internet-based newserver that does not
display his IP number and frowns on illegitimate abuse complaints.

This would have the added benefit that he could access and post
news during his travels from hot spots, hotels, etc. This might entail
changing his moniker but that is of little consequence. Freedom of
speech is of great consequence.

The slow erosion of our rights continues. One can acquiesce or one can
fight. Let it be known that I, Capt. Neal, have just begun to fight.

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It is my opinion that a MAN should not mince words
just to spare the sensibilities of the thin-skinned
or the ignorant." -- Capt. Neal

Joe April 5th 05 08:57 PM

Well Said Capt.

It was a great Dis-appointment to see Mooron roll over.

Yet I understand his desire to keep his IPS.. if thats his only choice.
Lately this place is not worth the risk of losing your access to the
internet.

But do remember Mooron his a 100 times the wit of the gay one , and
will trash him at will. He just has to do it in a way that will not
violate the BS rules Some FF made up.

Also remember he is from Canaduh and they do not have the resources,
nor the will to make a stand for freedom of speech.

Joe

My the Spirt of John Paul Jones be with you!

Capt. Mooron April 6th 05 01:35 AM

Capt. Neal... I can understand your dismay at my misfortune... but a real
man and every sailor looks upon hardship as a challenge. I may be able go
with circumventing my TOS... but that, to me, would be akin to firing up the
auxiliary when the wind dies instead of reading the weather.

I chose freely to accept the limitations imposed.... and forge a better
blade by which to cut. Despite the shackles you will still find me a
formidable opponent.... I have no intention to back away from any contest! I
will! ... and I can! .... effectively!.... not only defend myself .... but
reduce any challenger to question the logic of their position to engage me.

I will not only rise to my task... but I will supersede my previous
benchmarks. These paltry, two faced, whiners and complainers are no match
for me. Let them cry FOUL! I say I am the Right hand of God.... I Have
Become Death.... and the one True Righteous Warrior prepared to put boot to
arse on these howling jackals! They have effectively diminished their
capacity and shown their cards at this poker table. They are lost.....

I admit I was lazy..... picking the easy road of slapping Ganz when I
should have been challenging true talent the likes of Capt. Neal, Doug,
Donal, Tadpole, Gilligan, Scotty, Wally, Bobsprit, Ole Thom, Joe, Lonny,
Ozone, Peter Wiley et al... and even Binary Bill that ... Oops best watch
that TOS :-).... . I allowed respect for my opponents to interfere with
common Bar Room courtesy. For this I apologize. You are all... as noted...
worthy of challenge. Ganz is not.

I respectfully request you delay any misconceptions as to my abilities....
hobbled or not.... I am a force to be reckoned with good Sir.

I will rise above the rabble and claim victory....... from the jaws of
defeat at the hands of spineless cowards... I will take hammer to steel
and illustrate what a finely honed weapon the pen can be.

Stand Down and prepare for conflict.....

CM

Scout April 6th 05 11:06 AM

"Capt. Mooron" wrote
Capt. Neal...I [snip]

"Capt. Neal®" wrote Aye aye, SIR!

a meeting in the pump room seems imminent

Flying Tadpole April 6th 05 11:11 AM

Scout wrote:
"Capt. Mooron" wrote

Capt. Neal...I [snip]

"Capt. Neal®" wrote Aye aye, SIR!

a meeting in the pump room seems imminent

Relax, Scout, I'm sure it's only air they'll be pumping
--
FT