BoatBanter.com

-   -   Sea Plowing (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/29725-sea-plowing.html)

Joe March 31st 05 12:44 AM

Sea Plowing

Here in the Bay the mud is 6-8 feet thick. I l.ike my Keel deep as
possiable so some times I plow deep tracks thru the mud.

If my boat were Plastic with a lead keel I might damage the keel, Since
it's steel it's OK.

Have you ever plowed an underwater field?

Joe
MSV RedCLoud
A Boat Bob Envys!

Horvath March 31st 05 05:33 AM

On 30 Mar 2005 15:44:24 -0800, "Joe" wrote
this crap:

Here in the Bay the mud is 6-8 feet thick. I l.ike my Keel deep as
possiable so some times I plow deep tracks thru the mud.

If my boat were Plastic with a lead keel I might damage the keel, Since
it's steel it's OK.

Have you ever plowed an underwater field?

****ing troll.

This post is 100% free of steroids