BoatBanter.com

-   -   NEAL IS BUSTED! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/29602-re-neal-busted.html)

Capt. Neal® March 28th 05 02:47 AM

NEAL IS BUSTED!

Wasn't me you pathetic little dweeb . . .

Get a life.

CN

"Red Cloud©" wrote in message ...
I mentioned to someone else in a post earlier that they should compare Neal's
Headers and "Bell's" headers. Next thing you know, there are a slew of posts
from Neal pretending to be me. What a dickless crybaby!

rusty redcloud.

JG March 28th 05 03:56 AM

You were expecting anything less? He thinks he's a really smart guy, but
actually, he's a pathetic little boy in a man's body. He has severe
physiological problems. You should consider killfiling him or ignoring him.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Vernon Dozier March 28th 05 03:51 PM

Capt Neal is a brilliant, fun loving guy. He leds by example and is a role
model for today's youth. He's won the heart of many beautiful, intelligent
women, is admired by true mariners everywhere and a universally acknowledged
good-guy. I wish you would quit chocking on your own bile and see things,
for once, as they truly are.

JG March 28th 05 07:04 PM

Bwahahaa.... good by sockpuppet... PLONK

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

. net...

Capt. Neal® March 28th 05 11:41 PM

I am Capt. Neal world famous mariner. Consider yourself introduced.

CN

"blondie" wrote in message ...

Do you think you could introduce me to the World famous mariner?

blondie