BoatBanter.com

-   -   chart downloads? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/29547-chart-downloads.html)

noone cares March 26th 05 10:16 AM

chart downloads?

Am looking for places to download digital charts, used to be on Blue
Hawaii, not much there anymore, so I'm guessing it moved somewhere.

Don't bother spamming or suggesting I buy somewhere, I believe in the
FREEdom of the Internet for information, always have, always will.
The items are free in the air, you don't pay for the items, you pay
for the technology to retrieve them, if you can do it at no cost, so
be it.

thanks to those who will provide real assitance with this.

Popeye March 26th 05 11:26 AM

noone cares wrote:
Am looking for places to download digital charts, used to be on Blue
Hawaii, not much there anymore, so I'm guessing it moved somewhere.

Don't bother spamming or suggesting I buy somewhere, I believe in the
FREEdom of the Internet for information, always have, always will.
The items are free in the air, you don't pay for the items, you pay
for the technology to retrieve them, if you can do it at no cost, so
be it.

thanks to those who will provide real assitance with this.

It's free at the address listed below. You just need to pay for the
technology to crack the PGS code.
&&cb6^-&&+~~~a;wel32ll2`l`l33reoa943[00a=\33p4;fr5%%
Popeye

Capt. Neal® March 26th 05 09:56 PM

You should go to the NOAA website, they have all kinds of free charts that
you can download.

http://chartmaker.ncd.noaa.gov/

CN