BoatBanter.com

-   -   2005 COB Symposium - West Coast (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/29496-2005-cob-symposium-west-coast.html)

JG March 24th 05 06:26 PM

2005 COB Symposium - West Coast

For those of you on the left coast, this event is coming up in August. I
participated in a similar one several years ago, and it was absolutely a
fantastic learning experience. I'm planning on attending.

Check it out at http://www.cobevent.com.

There's also an interesting list of articles on the subject.

Jonathan

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Lady Pilot March 25th 05 05:31 AM

"JG" wrote:
For those of you on the left coast, this event is coming up in August. I
participated in a similar one several years ago, and it was absolutely a
fantastic learning experience. I'm planning on attending.

Thanks for the warning... ;-)

LP

JG March 25th 05 07:07 AM

Well one thing is for certain. You're not qualified to be there even as a
"victim."

Bwahahahaaa....

--
"j" ganz @@